What is a flock of Birds of Prey (hawks, falcons) called?

Answer :

cast, cauldron, kettle

A flock or group of Birds of Prey (hawks, falcons) is termed as cast, cauldron, kettle.

Different collective nouns can apply to all bird species, such as flock, colony, fleet, parcel, and dissimulation. However, when a flock or group of birds consists of just one type of bird or closely related species of birds, certain specialized terms are often used to describe the group of birds.

So, cast, cauldron, kettle is /are used to describe a group of  Birds of Prey (hawks, falcons).

See more questions on Birds here

Notify of
0 All Discussions
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Must Read Questions

Popular Questions